October 9, 2011

John and Katie 2011

Saturday morning we went up Sundance with a couple of my siblings to do some family pictures!  My sister-in-law Alaina is a professional photographer and does absolutely gorgeous photos-click to see her blog!.   We were lucky enough to have her turn us into art on a foggy fall morning in the mountains and I am in love with them!  She even had me do some family photos of her and my brother's fam (CAN YOU SAY GULP?!)  I hope I didn't disappoint too much;  I think I took some winning shots in there!  Here are some of our pictures from the shoot.


 Clearly this is a favorite as my new header for this blog, but I just adore it in black and white as well!

 Seriously amazing scenery that Alaina captured so perfectly.
 having a laugh



I'm so thrilled with these new pictures!!!  This is my third shoot with Alaina (she did my bridals and now two family shoots with John and I) and one of many, many more to come in the future.

Love, Katie

3 comments:

Alaina said...

It's fun to see which are your favorites. Love them!

Alaina said...

PS - you did a great job with my camera :) I just haven't edited my own for display yet!

Alecia Marie said...

These pictures are amazing! Your new header picture is abso.lutely. incredible. :)