January 1, 2012

Cruisin

This post is definitely overdue but monumental, so it's being posted!!!  In October we went on a cruise with Vivint to the Caribbean, with a bunch of our awesome friends!  It was such an incredible experience; beaches, zip lining, jet-skiing in the ocean, delicious food, amazing islands and many many memories we will never forget.  I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves, with a little commentary. :)


John and Daniel on our hotel balcony in Puerto Rico; boys will be boys!

 Out to eat with the Mangum's!
 View from our hotel; gorgeous

 Ready for a night out in Puerto Rico 

 Old San Juan 


 Kisses in Old San Juan :)
 Beautiful tile/brick paved streets
 Best Pina Coladas ever; invented in Puerto Rico!  Along with Beef Mufungo, which was incredible

 All my lovely ladies!  In the Rain Forest in Puerto Rico
 The Men




 On the way to the cruise ship!
 Maegan and I-one of my favorite new friends!


 coconuts!

 Our dining buddies, the Bunkers :)

 Best people to cruise with, EVER!
 Rope swing into the ocean!  Yeeya!




 Beach in Barbados

 Our ship
 Zip-lining!!!


 OH JOHN.  Seriously?!  hahaha
 Monkeys!



We are definitely cruise for lifers!  Best vacation ever!!! 

Love, Katie 

1 comment:

Isabella said...

Omg, Katie, I totally forgot you and John did this, and didn't even ask you about it over Christmas! It looks like you had a Fabulous time- good for you guys! I'm actually going to PR for work in April but, sadly, I doubt it will be anything like this. Hooray for vacay!