March 20, 2013

Skin Deep

Alright, I nearly wrote a Facebook status about this, but I decided it might be too long and that this was a more fun outlet :). Guys, it's no secret that I have always struggled with my skin, particularly with my face and acne.  It was one of those things where when I was 16, I thought would go away once I was an adult.  That's a big HA!  Nope.  I've had it aaaalll the way up to my nearly 24 year old self.  That's 8 years of dealing with break outs, trying different topical ointments, a billion different face washed and even Accutane my senior year of high school.  Well, I can finally say that after all that trial and error, I've finally found something my skin LOVES, and that's the Mary Kay skin care line.  I've always liked their face wash, and I've used bits and pieces of the set for years, but only in the past month have I buckled down, bought the whole set, and used it super consistently.  It's freaking amazing.  Morning and night, I use the time wise 3 in 1 face wash, then even complexion essence, hydration gel and moisturizer, with their acne gel for spot treatments.  Once a week I do a mask and use the microdermabrasion set along with that routine.  I also do the day and night serums occasionally, when I remember to ;). I know that sounds like a lot, but it's so so worth it!.  My skin has never been clearer, smoother, or softer than it has in these past couple of weeks.  I love how good it feels putting on my foundation primer over a near perfect canvas.  My make up looks better and more even because I'm not trying to cover up blemishes.  Anyway, I woke up this morning and was feeling super excited about how great my skin looks, and decided I wanted to share how I am doing it with everyone!  If anyone is interested in looking into their skin care line, my sister Arianne is a Mary Kay senior sales director and is amazing!  I can get you in contact with her if you have any questions or would like a facial to feel the difference!  I love this stuff guys! It's awesome!  



Love, Katie :) 

No comments: