We are sharing an apartment with Bobby and Brekyn and it has been so much fun. Brekyn and I run errands and keep busy all day while the boys are knocking, and we make dinner together every night. It's been so nice to have Brekyn this year, I seriously don't know what I'd do without her!
We also have a ton of incredible wives on the team this year who are such great supports to their husbands. It's amazing to see all the different situations all of us girls come from, but in the summers we are able to connect and learn from one another! The company has really started to take note that the women who travel with or stay home away from their husbands all summer are really contributing to their success, and are recognizing the sacrifices we make when it comes to this job. They've already begun some competitions for us and helped us feel more unified as a group of intelligent, amazing women!
Here's a photo collage we did for our introductions raffle company wide. I love these women so much!
Summers are definitely a different thing for us. They mean traveling away from home, apartments with hardly any decorations, cooking dinner late at night, watching the mobile report all day long, errands to the grocery store and UPS, grabbing a couple hours by the pool, online summer classes, etc. etc. It's a sacrifice and a blessing, and a ton of hard work. The blessings we've received from working for Vivint have come back a million times, and it's so worth it. I couldn't ask for a better husband and am so proud to watch him already reaching new heights and to be such an incredible leader. It's cheesy and obnoxious to say, but I really do just keep falling in love with him all the time. We've been married almost 4 years now and he's just the best friend and partner I could have ever asked for, and more than I ever imagined I would have.
Keep watching for more updates about what we are up to this summer, we love sharing our lives with you!
-Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment