May 2, 2010

may babies!

May has been my favorite month since I was a little girl-good things happen in May!  My birthday is May 3rd (today!!), school gets out, summer is just around the corner, fun spring clothes, the day I got engaged {also my birthday :) :) :) }, my niece Annie was born this month, etc. etc. I just love May!!  My sister Mandy was also born May 1st and luckily I was able to be here for her birthday!  We had a crazy busy week priming and painting rooms in her new house and running errands galore to get ready for her birthday BBQ on Saturday.  All the hard work turned out to be a huge success!  It's been awesome to get to hang out with Mandy the past week, it's been such a long time since we've gotten to really just hang out!

Mandy and Me! (Mandy hardly looking 30!)
amazing cake and good food!
People's cute kids :) (Rose and Gracie)
Us Chatterley girls love some good food and great company to go with it!  Sadly, John was working all week and couldn't come to the bash, but we are still loving Iowa and all it's brought us.  I'm sure I'll be posting later on in the week with pictures from my b-day.  
Love, Katie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! :)