A recent photo of us-still looking good under the Iowa sun! Gotta love John in that blue shirt, matches his eyes :)
a typical pastime here on sundays and after work-John and Adam playing Modern Warfare 2. Don't worry, John is still good at paying attention to me!
the Cedar River is almost literally our front yard, and guess what-there's a cedar rapids show skiing team. In IOWA. A land locked state. and they do stuff like THAT. Every thursday during the summer. CRAZY!
John and I at the pool! I spend all the time I can there, and John loves to get an opportunity to go when he's not working.
Experimenting with photography-a picture of our rings on a flower at the pool. <3
Such a guy thing- "Hey, for fun, lets get in teams, line each other up, and throw water balls at each other's backs as hard as we can." Sounds like a blast, right? ;)
So there's a little update on how we're doing and what we've been up to. I've been asked to be a leader at GIRL'S CAMP for the next week, which I'll have to post about when I get back on friday.
Also, Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there, especially to my father and my grandfather's who have been so wonderful to my whole life! Also a Happy Father's day to my awesome father-in-law who is so sweet to me and has treated me like a daughter from the beginning. :)
Have a great week everyone! Love, Katie
2 comments:
Good picttures Katie. You are funny, I like reading your posts. And how lucky to have a show ski team put on a demonstration for you every Thursday. These are the days.
These are the days. I miss you, Brad! I'm glad you like my posts :)
Post a Comment