September 19, 2010

Our New Hobby

My husband is the research-it King, of all time.  Every new piece of technology has been analyzed and read about, and the Apple website is a frequently visited page on his computer.  Both of us own Iphone's and apple laptops, and John know's literally everything about them. So when he started to look at guns, I should have known we were getting one!  We are now the owner's  of a Springfield XD 9mm handgun.  Now please know, that we are not crazy gun fanatics, we just enjoy going shooting and it has been a really fun activity to go do with friends!  John has also been wanting one for a really long time, and with his birthday just around the corner, this seemed like a fitting gift :)  About a week ago, John's friend Trevor came to hang out with us and brought his guns, so we went shooting in Payson and it was a blast! (no pun intended haha)

  Our set up-things to shoot at :)  
John was SO excited haha
 Believe it or not, I am actually a pretty good shot!  My first ever clip I hit two bottles.  Still working on it! 
 John with Trevor's Colt 45.  This gun is a fun one to shoot!
 That's our 9mm!  I think this is my, "what up" face.  Ha.
 Then, the really girly side of me came out and I saw a single perfect flower all by itself, in a bunch of dry tall grass.  Pretty right?


Love, Katie 

 





1 comment:

Miss said...

Very cute Katie. You look darling with a gun. I wouldn't be scared of you, though! Love your blog!!!