I mean that's why you all read this thing right! Haha. So I was thinking about what I could tell y'all about my life the past couple weeks and then I decided this picture right here would sum it up nicely:
I, my blogger friends, have been studying like a mad woman! I've taken three finals this week and have two left. I am so excited to be done with this semester and all this crazy work for a little while. While I haven't been studying for classes, I have been keeping that tissue box (one of a couple haha) right by my side. Of course it would work out so I would get the worst cold I've ever had this week! This has meant lots of naps and ibuprofen, and nyquil so I can sleep at night! Not exactly the best studying conditions but somehow I've been managing to work everything out. :)
I also only have one week left until Houston, which means I only have one week left until I get to see John!!! Can you say "Hallelujah!!!" I miss him so much and I am so ready to go. He is really loving it out there and is doing great! Besides missing me of course ;)
Also, I am turning 22 in 12 days :) I seriously LOVE love love my birthday. That's such an obvious statement but I am still super stoked for it!
Okay, sorry this is short and kinda boring, but I can guarantee some awesome posts coming soon! Keep reading my lovelies.
Love you all,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment