April 9, 2011

Dating my Husband :)

I feel like it's been a while since I've blogged!  We've been pretty busy, but kind of typically so.  Hanging out with John and school and keeping up with our usual obligations, yadayada.  Just living life!

But, John and I are on the verge of our next adventure and I could not be more excited!  This morning, John left for Houston with some of the other guys in his office, and I will follow in two and a half weeks!  I am not looking forward to the weeks I'm going to be without John but I am hoping studying for finals will keep me occupied!  I also get to spend some time with my friends before I am gone for four months, which is nice.

So, John took me out on a really nice date before we spent the rest of this month apart!  We spent the whole day together and it was so nice!  I really love the idea of dating your spouse.  It keeps the spark alive!  I always want to look pretty for him, he opens every door for me, and it's just the best.

We went to Cafe Rio for lunch, definitely one of the most missed places to eat in Utah when we are away!  We've tried the country's alternatives like Panchero's and Chipotle, but seriously nothing is as good as their pork salad with spicy ranch.





Then, we went to the temple.  I am always reminded of the day I got my endowment here, and am so grateful for the gospel in my life!  It was really beautiful and I am always in the best mood after we've been through a session! To find out more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, click here

After the temple, we went and saw Source Code.  It was seriously so awesome.  Nuff' said!




I've been majorly craving italian food, so John took me to Carraba's for dinner...
And we got our favorite cupcakes from The Chocolate for dessert!

Oh man, I am one spoiled girl.  I got to spend all day doing my favorite things with my very favorite person!  I am really going to miss John over these next couple weeks but I'll hold on to the memories from our date to keep me going until I get to see him again!



Love, Katie

No comments: