This was the amazing view from our room on our balcony. I can't even tell you how awesome it was to wake up to this every morning!!
We had to take advantage of our bath robes ;) every morning we'd open the blinds and spend a little while out on the balcony! It was magical!
From the back of the hotel :)
the boardwalk in san clemente california
eating pizza on the boardwalk! :)
my first time on a boardwalk, ever!!
the guy who took this picture called me "the beautiful pink dress lady"! hahaha
our first milkshake as a married couple. look how much john is infatuated with me! hahaha
dear carlie, I took this picture just for you. love, katie <3
beach day!!! :)
john in the water!!
first time ever in the ocean!
I had to have John pull me out further, I was so scared!!
surrounded by water-LOVE IT! even though it tasted nasty and i swallowed a ton of it when I got rocked by a tiny wave! hahaha
sooo in love with him!!!
Looking back at these pictures makes me feel SO many emotions. It's like re-living that amazing time all over again. Everything about our honeymoon was new and exciting-being married, california, the ocean, was all such a rush. Looking back at the past 7 months, I can't believe how far we've come, and how I could ever love John more. But I know that we have just started to swim this big ocean of life we've got left. We walked met each other on the boardwalk of our childhood, and took off together into a perfect beginning. I've gotta tell ya, its one beautiful sunrise!!
Love, Katie
1 comment:
Katie, I cant beleive that was your first time in the ocean and on the boardwalk! lol! Glad that you got to go and glad that you have your honeymoon pictures! Sorry that we missed you guys this past weekend! :)
Post a Comment