One year ago yesterday I went to the temple to receive my endowment with John. I am so grateful and blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and am so happy I can go to the temple and feel the peace that is there, and receive the blessings that come from going. It has greatly impacted my life and I am so happy. I am grateful for a husband who was and is worthy to go there with me, and who loves the temple as much as I do.
A picture of us as we left to go to the temple-so happy!
After the temple we went to lunch with our parents and John gave me a brand new set of scriptures with my new name "Stella Kathryn Taylor" engraved on the front. I remember that day SO clearly and I guess that's not too crazy because it was only a year ago, but I feel like I always will.
much love,
Katie Taylor

3 comments:
Katie, this made my day reading this! I am so happy for how your life has turned out, you deserve every good thing that happens in your life. We need to party sometime!
-Case
Thanks Casey! We definitely need to all get together when we get back to Utah, I think you and John would get along REALLY well!
What a thoughtful gift from him! Major points for John.
Post a Comment