July 11, 2011

Running with It!

I am taking all my frustrations with not being productive enough into stride and have decided to go after it! Already I am pretty proud of myself and am amazed at how much time I have today to keep getting things done!

I have already:

Read my scriptures and a chapter of Believing Christ by Stephen E Robinson 

Worked out for 45 minutes 

Had a healthy breakfast 

Gotten ready for the day 

Ran errands

Eaten lunch and spent time with John 

Written and turned in a four page paper

Kept up on laundry

Emptied the dishwasher

Cleaned the bedroom 

Swept my floors

and

Wiped down my countertops 

and it's three freaking thirty.  I love being productive like this!   I can't tell you what a difference this is making for me.  I am excited that I still have more to do.  

like:

put dinner in the crockpot

fold the laundry

make flashcards for a test

write a grocery list  

read more Believing Christ 



I am also experiencing so much relief.  That I don't have to think about anything I should be, could be, wish I was, doing sort of things because I have a plan to conquer all of those things and truly earn the time I have to spend with friends and to fun things.  I love it!!!

That's where I am at today and I fully intend to keep at it.  :)

Katie 




1 comment:

Alaina said...

There's some statement like "Doing nothing is the hardest thing of all, because you can never take a break." It's really true. Being productive feels so good! I love your list, thanks for sharing. It sounds like a great day.

PS - have you found the flashcard app for iphones? I know Kendall & Josh use it and LOOOOVE it. No more wasted paper, ease of iphone.

Love you.