A few days ago, my maintenance light came on in the Prius. I sent John to take it in to get looked at yesterday morning, and as it turns out it was nearly a $1,000 dollar part that needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, we didn't have a warranty on our awesome 2009 Prius. Sooo we decided to look around Toyota's lot a little bit at newer, prettier, warrantied Prius..es? Well we found one that they offered us a great deal on, and traded in our old one. We'd only had it for a year but I was surprised that I felt a little bad about getting rid of it! It was my first official car that was ALL mine. But I got over it pretty quickly for this!
Our brand new 2011 Prius :)
So here's our new addition to the family! And say all the jokes you know about a Prius, but trust me I get the last laugh when I go 580 miles on a tank of gas that cost me 25 bucks! Seriously I love this car. :)
-Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment