January 24, 2010

Don't Miss A Minute! This is the only life you get

This weekend was an especially eventful one for the Taylor family :)  We've been all cooped up in our apartment, busy with work, the gym, school, you name it!  It was time for an adventure, and as it turns out, we are really good at those when we put our minds to it!  First off, on thursday, we went to P.F.Chang's for dinner.  Now this was not just any thursday and P.F.Chang's was not just a random pick!! Exactly one year ago Thursday, the 21st of January, John took me out on our first date-to P.F.Chang's :)  It was an amazing first date-conversation flowed, he was cute, I felt pretty, and everything went perfectly!  I just had a feeling about him, from the very beginning.  Then I wasn't sure what it was, but now I know that he was the one for me and my inner self was shouting for joy!! Haha, cheesy, yes, but I don't really mind! So being back there a year later where this whole thing started was so special.  We ordered the same dishes and talked, and I just kept thinking how happy I am and how on that first date I had no idea how happy John was going to make me.  :)  I can't believe we've been together for a whole year, and I can't wait for the next forever :)

Friday night, we got to go to Comedy Sports with our awesome neighbor's Kasey and Erin Johnson.  It was great to get out of the house and laugh and have a good time with our friends!  We were cracking up and all and all, it was a great experience.  It was snowing like crazy so getting away from the bad weather for a couple of hours was perfect!  Comedy Sports is a comedy club, kind of like Whose Line is it Anyway.  The audience participates and their are two teams who compete against each other for points.  Whoever the audience laughs more at, wins.  We loved it!!  It's relatively inexpensive (especially with our starving student card ;) ) and we had a blast.  Needless to say we'll be going back soon!
outside waiting to get in :)


we LOVE erin and kasey!!


excited to laugh!!!


look at that cute couple :) haha

So after our exciting couple of days, we couldn't stop there!! Saturday morning we went to the gym, then John went and played dodgeball at the church while I went out to lunch with my family.  We helped Maja and Brian look for a new car which they bought (a SWEET honda civic, GO MAJA AND BRIAN! haha), and that night we went sledding at Rock Canyon Park with friends.  It was SWEET and we all had a blast.  :)  Afterward, we all went to The Chocolate (my new obsession) and warmed up with Hot Chocolates and Cazookie's :)


all bundled up!!! haha I love this picture!

Kasey, John and Ashton with the snowman

Erin, Annie and myself with the snowman

train sleddddinnnggg :) not safe, but so fun!!


table sledding-kind of safe, really fun! haha

So all and all, this was a weekend to blog about.  We hope to keep having fun adventures to keep y'all entertained :)


Love, John and Katie Taylor

No comments: