What’s a blog without an introduction to the life of those you will be reading about!!! To expand further on our about me, I will delve a little deeper into our love story. First:we are not like Edward and Bella, Noah and Allie, Beauty and The Beast, etc. We are a what I like to think of as a whole new breed of love story. Second: When I say John didn’t know how much he liked me, it is not completely true. According to him, he did know, and it scared him into the three break ups instigated by him in an effort to see if there was someone better out there for him. (I was John’s first girlfriend. I can’t tell you how special that makes me feel!!) Luckily for me, the other girls he took out just didn’t add up to the standard I set. HAHAha. :) But in all seriousness, I think John and I fell in love because of the friendship instilled in us from the very beginning. The first date led to a second so easily and no one has ever quite understood me like he has. In the end, he was not only the one I could live with, but the one I couldn’t live without. And didn’t someone once say that’s what love is? I could go more into detail here, but I won’t. You guys get it :)
So to go into our every day life, here’s my intro. I am Katie and I will be the narrator of most of these blogs. (Who knows, maybe John will write one?!) I love to write, and since my life is on this new journey, I want to express it in a way that I love! I love music, and that it allows me to dance even though I am no good, sing as loud as I can, and have a theme song to put to these lives we are living. I like to cook good food and try out new recipes and put LOTS of ingredients in things until it tastes just how I want it to. It’s also a great way to unwind at the end of the day, to follow a recipe while also giving myself freedom to make it my own. Basically, in my personal interests, I am all about EXPRESSION. Because if there is one thing you can leave in this world, it is the way you express yourself, in your words, actions, how you treat people, etc. It is my hope that how I express myself is in the most positive way possible. Besides all that, I love my family and I love my husband. John is my very best friend and gives me so much to look forward to every day. I am the biggest cuddle bug and he lets me be which is just GREAT, talks with me, challenges me, and has the biggest heart.
Here is a little about John-John is one of the hardest workers you will ever meet. He is currently a student at BYU, and even at this very moment he is studying and growing that ever expanding intellect of his! We have high hopes that he will get into the accounting program this next fall, and I’m sure he will do his very best, as his best is the only effort John ever seems to give! He is a wonderful friend to not only me but those around him and to his family. I have never met someone so willing to do things for others without a second thought, not only because it is the right thing or the good thing to do, but because he sincerely wants to do so. John is more than I could have ever asked for in my best friend and my husband. He gives me so much guidance and counsel, makes me feel incredible, and can make me smile and laugh unlike anyone else! I love him and feel so blessed to be able to share my life with him.
So there you go, there is a glimpse of the Taylor’s. There is so much more to write and say, but lets not go beyond the somewhat short and simple I left for you today. :)
I will hopefully be giving at least weekly updates on our lives with pictures and mind-boggling whit and humor :)
Love,
Katie Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment