I started a job this week at Vivint, and I am so excited about it. I am in the correspondence department and basically I am responsible for printing and sending out customer letters and invoices, and mail from all the departments. We send thousands and thousands of letters every week so it's a big task but I like it a lot. I'm also in school with 12 credits, so I am pretty busy keeping on top of a 30 hour work week, school, and homework, while also attempting to have some down time with John, hence the Law and Order episodes while we eat dinner together haha!
John has also been insanely busy with his accounting program homework and is at school a ton! Even when he's not at school he is studying. He's also been working on some stuff for Vivint and getting ready for preseason sales and recruiting. We have been so blessed working for them! He's super in love with the new car, and I guess this would be an appropriate place to put pictures of it:
Our 2011 BMW 328xi :)
With both of us being super busy and conflicting schedules, it's been really nice to have two cars to get us around and where we need to be. Plus, it's sooo pretty!!! Hahaha.
We've also been hanging out with family a lot. This past weekend we finally went to Vegas to see John's family, we have missed them so much! Everyone got together and went to eat at Enzo's, our favorite pizza place in Henderson and together on Sunday for a family dinner. John's family is huge!!! Just to get an idea, this is a picture of John's siblings, spouses, parents, grandparents, and nieces and nephews that come over for a typical sunday dinner...
It's a little blurry! But that's not even everyone who was there for dinner! Haha so crazy.
My dad and I also got to sing for my cousin Jeffrey's baptism on that Saturday which was really fun! My Aunt Angie and Uncle Martin and Aunt Blythe and Uncle Blaine also live in Vegas about 3 minutes from John's house, so it's awesome to get to see them when we go down.
So that's life for us right now and probably how it will be for a while! Lots to do and so little time to do it in. But we are still making time to hang out with friends and family, sooo call us! :)
Love, Katie and John





No comments:
Post a Comment