July 16, 2012

Ryker Gray


My best friend in the WHOLE world had her baby boy!  I cannot even express how much Becca means to me; we have been through everything together.  From being hormonal crazy teenagers breaking up with our boyfriends and yelling at bratty girls for each other, to growing up and supporting each other as I got married to her opening up her own (successful and awesome) business, no one has been there for me like this girl.  No matter where I have been at in my life, no matter what decisions I made or didn't make, Becca has never judged me, always been happy for me, and has seen my potential  ever since we were 16.  We have always been protective of one another and never let anyone say a negative word about the other.  She has never let me down and has always loved me unconditionally.  And now, she's a mom.  Throughout her entire pregnancy I was in total awe of how put together she was.  Everything became about what was best for baby from the moment she knew.  Her business only grew more successful as she took on more clients (Becca's Pet Salon.  If you live in Utah county and have a dog or cat, Becca is absolutely the best in the business of grooming.  You are seriously missing out if you aren't taking your animal there).  I don't know any women who would be able to do what she did with as much composure and strength.  I am so bummed I was unable to be there and can't wait to get home next month to see her and love that baby boy!!!  Ryker Gray Smith was born weighing in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19.5 inches long on 7/12/12.  He couldn't be more lucky than to have Becca as his Momma.  


Welcome to the world!!! :)

It's crazy how much you can love someone you've never met.  Love this baby and can't wait to spoil him and for him to know his Aunt T!  

No comments: