Door to our apartment! Deceivingly looks like I live on the bottom floor (We have always lived on the third floor and I was so excited to not have to lug groceries up the stairs)
But you get inside and there are these babies!! Haha kinda cool but still not loving the grocery dragging, piling bags and bags on each arm to not have to go back down them! It's some laziness of mine haha I know.
Living/Dining Room
Cute kitchen (with washer and dryer behind that door and the sink and more cabinets on the other side)
Post-it door!!! There is a post it for each sale John needs to reach a really HUGE goal of his. I am confident he can do it! Every time he gets a sale he gets to take one down. Some of the post-its have incentives on the back of them like a back massage or me making him breakfast in the morning. So he'll randomly get a surprise some times!
Bedroom. That bed is rock hard. I think the floor may be more comfortable. But oh well! Haha.
Love the little bathroom!
I've also met the wives out here and they are so awesome and welcoming. Trisha, one of the wives out here, even came to the hotel, helped me get all of our stuff out, and helped me lug all of it into our apartment! I don't know how I would have done it without her! A lot of the wives have kids which is so fun to be around. I love it!
So far my days have been hanging out with the wives, doing homework, making dinner, and laying out at the pool. Me and my tough life right?! ;) The days are pretty long while waiting for John to get home, and I love having him come home to me at night! It's the best. We eat dinner together and watch t.v., and then after a super long day finally go to bed just to do it all over again the next day. I LOVE SUNDAYS nowadays as it's the only day I have him all to myself.
Me and John before he headed out this morning! Vivint life haha
So, that's what I've been up to! As of right now I made myself get out of my house for a while. I went grocery shopping with the girls and then to Barnes and Noble to study and write this blog (No internet at the casa yet) Now to head home and watch the Bachelorette and make some dinner with Trisha and Janae! Yay!
Love you all!!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment